Cannabinoids enhance tissue engineering strategies aimed at cartilage repair through a dual function approach, according to a new study published in the journal Pharmaceuticals. The study was published online by the National Institute of Health. “This review discusses the role of the cannabinoid system in cartilage tissue and endeavors to establish if targeting the cannabinoid …
Tag: Cartilage Repair study
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!