Activation of the cannabinoid receptors, which is done naturally through the consumption of cannabis, is a promising treatment option of cardiac fibrosis. This is according to a study published this week by the journal Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, and published online by the National Institute of Health. “Myocardial interstitial fibrosis is a major histologic landmark …
Tag: Cardiac Fibrosis marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!