Arizona could garner $48 million or more in tax revenue if cannabis is legalized, according to a report conducted by the state’s Joint Legislative Budget Committee, which consists of members of both the House and Senate. Although details of the report were known in September, the committee didn’t release the data, though it was obtained …
Tag: cannabs taxes
- Study: Cannabis May Help Reduce Aggressive Behavior in Autism Patients
- Marijuana Use Doesn’t Lead to Deficits Associated With Schizophrenia, Finds Study
- Study: Cannabis May Help Control Hospital and Community-Acquired MRSA
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.