A new study published today by the journal Obstetrics & Gynecology has found that the consumption of cannabis by a pregnant mom is entirely safe for the growing fetus. According to the study, consuming cannabis while pregnant does not adversely affect birth outcomes such as the likelihood of a preterm birth or the baby being …
Tag: Cannabis Use During Pregnancy
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!