The government-funded National Cancer Institute admits that cannabis has medical value, including tumor fighting capabilities. Despite the fact that cannabis remains a schedule 1 controlled substance in the United states – indicating it has no known medical value and is highly addictive and dangerous – the U.S. National Cancer Institute has a report published on its website (updated August …
Tag: cannabis trivia
- 15 Things You Might Not Know About Cannabis, cannabis antibacterial, cannabis facts, cannabis patent, cannabis trivia, hemp carbon negative, marijuana antibacterial, marijuana facts, marijuana patent, marijuana trivia, national cancer institute, National Cancer Institute cannabis, National Cancer Institute marijuana, things you didn't know about cannabis, things you didn't know about marijuana
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!