According to a new report the number of people in the United Kingdom who use cannabidiol (CBD) oil has doubled since last year. According to the report from the Cannabis Trades Association U.K. (CTAUK), 250,000 people currently use CBD oil to help treat a variety of medical conditions. These numbers are up from 125,000 last …
Tag: Cannabis Trades Association U.K.
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!