Legislation to legalize marijuana has been filed in New Mexico’s House of Representatives. The Cannabis Revenue and Freedom Act was filed by Representative Bill McCamley (D-LasCruces). It would allow those 21 and older to possess up to an ounce of cannabis, or up to two ounces at home. The possession of up to seven grams …
Tag: Cannabis Revenue and Freedom Act
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!