67.5% of Pennsylvania residents support legalizing the use of cannabis for medical purposes, according to a new Robert Morris University (RMU) poll sent to media yesterday. “The number that we’re getting from this latest poll is consistent with national support for medical marijuana, which is around two-thirds,” says Phil Harold, an RMU political science professor. …
Tag: cannabis polling
- cannabis poll, cannabis polling, governor tom wolf, marijuana poll, marijuana polling, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania cannabis, Pennsylvania cannabis poll, Pennsylvania marijuana, Pennsylvania marijuana poll, pennsylvania medical cannabis, pennsylvania medical marijuana, Pennsylvania poll, Pennsylvanians, phil harold, rmu, rober morris university
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!