In just a few weeks dozens of pharmacies across Uruguay will be legally distributing cannabis to those 18 and older as part of new policy passed by lawmakers in 2013. According to National Drugs Board Chairman Juan Andres Roballo, there are roughly 50 pharmacies registered to distribute the plant throughout the country, and around 20 …
Tag: cannabis pharmacy
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!