In just a few weeks dozens of pharmacies across Uruguay will be legally distributing cannabis to those 18 and older as part of new policy passed by lawmakers in 2013. According to National Drugs Board Chairman Juan Andres Roballo, there are roughly 50 pharmacies registered to distribute the plant throughout the country, and around 20 …
Tag: cannabis pharmacy
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!