California Governor Jerry Brown has given a full and unconditional pardon to 127 individuals. 93 of these pardons are for drug-related crimes, many of which are for possessing, cultivating or distributing cannabis. Each of those pardoned had “exhibited good moral character” and “lived an honest and upright life”, according to a statement released by Governor …
Tag: cannabis pardon
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!