California Governor Jerry Brown has given a full and unconditional pardon to 127 individuals. 93 of these pardons are for drug-related crimes, many of which are for possessing, cultivating or distributing cannabis. Each of those pardoned had “exhibited good moral character” and “lived an honest and upright life”, according to a statement released by Governor …
Tag: cannabis pardon
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!