A study published in the September, 2016 issue of the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence, and epublished ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health, has found that the pain relieving effects of cannabis are significantly stronger on men than on women, According to the study’s abstract; “This retrospective analysis compared the analgesic, …
Tag: cannabis painkiller
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!