Despite claims from prohibitionists that legalized cannabis sales in Washington and Colorado will lead to increased cannabis being transferred through the U.S. mail system, newly released data actually shows the opposite to be true. According to data provided by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, fiscal year 2014 saw a 12% decrease in the number of packages …
Tag: cannabis packages
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!