Despite claims from prohibitionists that legalized cannabis sales in Washington and Colorado will lead to increased cannabis being transferred through the U.S. mail system, newly released data actually shows the opposite to be true. According to data provided by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, fiscal year 2014 saw a 12% decrease in the number of packages …
Tag: cannabis packages
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!