Ireland’s Department of Health has announced that in the coming weeks it will introduce regulations which will allow for the use, possession and pharmacy-distribution of cannabis-based medicines such as Sativex, a medical spray made from the cannabis plant which contains one part THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and one part CBD (cannabidiol). “This will be a prescription product, …
Tag: cannabis medicines
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!