The Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol (CRMLA) today submitted 258,582 total signatures to the Arizona Secretary of State for their initiative to legalize cannabis for everyone 21 and older. This is far greater than than the 150,642 required to put the measure to a vote of the people this November. “We are very encouraged …
Tag: cannabis iniative
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!