Colorado’s House Agriculture, Livestock and Natural Resources Committee has voted 10 to 3 to pass a bill that would allow students who are medical cannabis patients to use their medicine while at school. Last year lawmakers in Colorado passed a bill that allowed school districts to create policies surrounding the use of medical cannabis on …
Tag: cannabis in school
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!