Legislation to legalize the recreational use of cannabis for those 21 and older has been prefiled for the upcoming legislative session (beginning January) in Kentucky. The Cannabis Freedom Act (Senate Bill 44), filed by Senator Perry B. Clark, would allow those 21 and older to possess up to an ounce of cannabis and cultivate up …
Tag: cannabis freedom act
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!