Legislation that would make several changes to Nevada’s medical cannabis law has been introduced in the state’s Legislature. One of the changes the bill would make is to allow pets to use medical cannabis obtained by their owners, and to alter a law that finds a person guilty of driving under the influence of drugs …
Tag: cannabis for cats
- cannabis dui, cannabis duid, cannabis for cats, cannabis for dogs, cannabis for pets, cannabis tincture, companion cannabis, doug kramer, duid, holistic therapeutics, marijuana for cats, marijuana for dogs, marijuana for pets, marijuana tincture, Nevada, nevada cannabis law, nevada marijuana law, nevada medical cannabis, nevada medical marijuana, per se, senate bill 372, tincture
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!