The Cincinnati City Council gave unanimous approval Wednesday to a measure allowing for the expungement of cannabis possession misdemeanors. The proposal, put forth by Councilmember Charlie Winburn, is supported by Cincinnati Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell. The proposed law, which now heads to Mayor John Cranley for consideration (though the Council has well more than enough …
Tag: cannabis expungement bill
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!