Earlier this week Puerto Rico Governor Alejandro Padilla Garcia signed an executive order into law that removes the possibility of criminal penalties for the possession of small amounts of cannabis. The new law, which went into effect immediately, decriminalizes the possession of up to six grams of cannabis, removing the possibility of jail time or …
Tag: cannabis executive order
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!