A new HuffPost/YouGov poll has found that almost 2/3rds of Americans believe that it’s “unacceptable” for an employer to fire an employee over their use of cannabis, in states where it’s legal; the exact same percentage of people also find it unacceptable for someone to be fired over off-the-hours alcohol use.
Tag: cannabis employment policy
- New Zealand Legalizes Medical Marijuana
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
- South Korea Legalizes Medical Cannabis
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!