A new HuffPost/YouGov poll has found that almost 2/3rds of Americans believe that it’s “unacceptable” for an employer to fire an employee over their use of cannabis, in states where it’s legal; the exact same percentage of people also find it unacceptable for someone to be fired over off-the-hours alcohol use.
Tag: cannabis employment policy
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!