In 2007, The Union: The Business Behind Getting High was released, and immediately made an impact. Advocates of cannabis reform latched on to its powerful messages and entertaining style of presentation, and shared it among their friends, family and colleagues, especially those who may not have been supportive of cannabis or cannabis legalization, but open …
Tag: cannabis documentaries
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!