Hawaii Governor David Ige plans to sign House Bill 321 into law, legalizing medical cannabis dispensaries throughout the state, according to a spokeswoman for the governor. The proposal, which was approved 24 to 0 in the Senate, and 38 to 13 in the House of Representatives, will legalize the distribution of medical cannabis through state-licensed …
Tag: cannabis dispensaries
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!