Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine has given approval to the Cannabis Control Amendment, an initiative to legalize cannabis put forth by Ohioans to End Prohibition. The group now must gather 305,591 signatures by July 1st to get the amendment on this November ballot, though they’ll have until July 1st, 2016 to place it on the …
Tag: Cannabis Control Amendment
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!