A bill to legalize medical cannabis has been filed in the Kansas Senate, and has been referred to the Public Health and Welfare Committee. Titled the Cannabis Compassion and Care Act, this new legislation would legalize the possession and use of cannabis by qualified patients who receive a recommendation from a physician, and would authorized state …
Tag: cannabis compassion and care act
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!