This fall Kwantlen Polytechnic University in British Columbia will become the first Canadian university to offer a class on the cultivation and distribution of medical cannabis. The class, called Introduction to Professional Management of Marijuana for Medical Purposes in Canada, will be a 14-week course that teaches students how to operate a cannabis business under …
Tag: cannabis class
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!