Starting tomorrow, June 2nd, dispensaries in Oregon will be able to legally distribute cannabis-infused foods such as brownies and cookies, and cannabis extracts such as oils and tinctures, to anyone 21 and older. This is thanks to Senate Bill 1511, which also allows recreational cannabis retail outlets to sell cannabis to patients tax-free. Under the …
Tag: cannabis brownie
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!