The Washington State Bar Association’s Ethics Committee has advised that attorneys are free to use cannabis for personal use, and to operate cannabis businesses. Recently Washington’s Supreme Court made a ruling (Comment  to Rule 1.2) that lawyers “who advise clients on marijuana-related activities permitted under state law” aren’t violating Washington’s Rule of Professional Conduct. …
Tag: cannabis attorneys
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!