The government-funded National Cancer Institute admits that cannabis has medical value, including tumor fighting capabilities. Despite the fact that cannabis remains a schedule 1 controlled substance in the United states – indicating it has no known medical value and is highly addictive and dangerous – the U.S. National Cancer Institute has a report published on its website (updated August …
Tag: cannabis antibacterial
- 15 Things You Might Not Know About Cannabis, cannabis antibacterial, cannabis facts, cannabis patent, cannabis trivia, hemp carbon negative, marijuana antibacterial, marijuana facts, marijuana patent, marijuana trivia, national cancer institute, National Cancer Institute cannabis, National Cancer Institute marijuana, things you didn't know about cannabis, things you didn't know about marijuana
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!