Individuals with a history of cannabis use are less likely to have diabetes, according to a new study being published in the journal Epidemiology, and published online ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “Recently active cannabis smoking and diabetes mellitus are inversely associated,” claim reservoirs after performing a meta-study assessing cannabis …
Tag: cannabis and diabetes
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!