Individuals with a history of cannabis use are less likely to have diabetes, according to a new study being published in the journal Epidemiology, and published online ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “Recently active cannabis smoking and diabetes mellitus are inversely associated,” claim reservoirs after performing a meta-study assessing cannabis …
Tag: cannabis and diabetes
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!