A study published in the most recent issue of the journal Psychopharmacology has found that alcohol significantly increases aggression while cannabis significantly decreases it. The study was a random controlled trial, typically refereed to as the “gold standard” for research studies. “This study investigated the acute effects of alcohol and cannabis on subjective aggression in …
Tag: cannabis aggression
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!