A new study being published in the upcoming issue of the journal Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, and published online ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health, has found that cannabinoids may be a promising tool for the treatment of breast and prostate cancer. According to the study’s abstract; “The aim of …
Tag: Cannabinoids breast cancer
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!