A study published in this month’s issue of the British Journal of Pharmacology has found that cannabis may treat stress-related illnesses “with a neuroinflammatory component”, such as depression. For the study researchers conducted various experiments with animal models (in this instance, rats) and found that activating certain cannabinoid receptors was successful in reversing the inflammatory …
Tag: cannabinoid receptor activiation
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!