An interesting new study published by the journal Clinicaland Developmental Immunology and the National Institute of Health has found that activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – something done naturally by cannabis – can actually reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction in those with hypercholesterolemia. According to the study’s researchers, hypercholesterolemia (which is the presence …
Tag: cannabinod receptor
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!