A new study published by the National Institute of Health has found that cannabidivarin (CBDV) – a non-psychoactive compound found naturally in cannabis – can effectively decrease the severity of seizures, and in many instances suppress them entirely. According to the study’s abstract; “Consistent with previous findings, CBDV significantly decreased PTZ-induced seizure severity (median: 3.25) …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!