Cannabidiol (CBD) may be beneficial in the treatment of psychiatric/cognitive symptoms associated with neurodegeneration, according to a new study. The study, published by the journal Frontiers in Pharmacology, was also published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “Beneficial effects of cannabidiol (CBD) have been described for a wide range of psychiatric disorders, including …
Tag: cannabidiol study
- Maryland Senate Advances Bill to Increase Marijuana Possession Limit from 10 Grams to 28 Grams
- Here’s the Location of Florida’s 12 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Missouri Legislature Votes to Legalize Hemp
- Court Rules California Medical Marijuana Recommendation Valid in Arizona
- New Poll Finds 59% of New Jersey Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- City Councilmember Accused of Punching, Biting and Strangling Medical Marijuana Dispensary Applicant
- Legalizing Marijuana in U.S. Could Generate $106 Billion in Taxes, Create 1 Million New Jobs by 2025
- Enough Signatures Collected in Missouri to Put Medical Marijuana Legalization to a Public Vote
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
SalviaExtract.com is America's best source for high quality Salvia for Sale, vape pens and ethnobotanical.
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
The Smoke Advisor offers expert reviews on the most popular vaporizers and vape pens which describes how each type of vaporizer works.
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.