Cannabidiol (CBD) may be beneficial in the treatment of psychiatric/cognitive symptoms associated with neurodegeneration, according to a new study. The study, published by the journal Frontiers in Pharmacology, was also published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “Beneficial effects of cannabidiol (CBD) have been described for a wide range of psychiatric disorders, including …
Tag: cannabidiol study
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!