In recent weeks THC-A crystalline has been all the rage, and for good reason; it is one of the purest forms of THC available at 99.99% THC. This is achieved using no chemical additives. Now, cannabidiol’s (CBD) equivalent has hit the market, and it has the potential to be a game-changer. For those unaware, CBD …
Tag: cannabidiol crystalline
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!