In a last-minute deal Iowa lawmakers gave approval today to legislation to expand the state’s limited medical cannabis oil law that passed in 2014. House File 524 was approved by the House today at 3am (83 to 11), and was passed by the Senate exactly four hours later (33 to 7), sending it to Governor …
Tag: Cannabidiol Advisory Board
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!