Washington D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray signed into law Council Bill 20-0876 late last week. The proposal, titled the Medical Marijuana Expansion Emergency Amendment Act of 2014, allows a physician to recommend medical cannabis to anyone they believe will benefit from it, regardless of the underlying condition. The bill was passed as “emergency legislation”, meaning it …
Tag: Cancer Glaucoma HIV or AIDS Multiple Sclerosis
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!