A new study using a compound meant to mimic the medicinal effects of cannabinoids has found that activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – something which cannabis does naturally – can prevent, and treat hormone-sensitive prostate cancer. The study was published this month by the U.S. National Institute of Health. According to researchers of the …
Tag: cancer cure
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!