A new study published in the Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology has found that cannabis may provide a treatment option for obesity by reducing body weight and improving insulin sensitivity. “Cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor antagonists [such as cannabis] reduce body weight and improve insulin sensitivity”, according to the study. “Preclinical data indicates that an …
Tag: Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!