A new government funded study published in the journal Psychiatry Research has found that heavy cannabis use leads to better emotional memory and brain function in those with schizophrenia. For the study – which was conducted at the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Montreal – researchers performed a magnetic resonance imaging study of …
Tag: canadian institutes of health research
- Over $122 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in May
- Study: States Decriminalizing Marijuana Doesn’t Increase Youth Usage Rates, Decreases Drug-Related Arrests by 75%
- Oregon Garners $9 Million in Marijuana Taxes in May
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!