Canadian marijuana stocks are on the rise. Following anger with the government’s lack of speed in implementing marijuana legalization, the Canada Marijuana Index hit a three-month low on March 21 at 261.74, slightly higher than the previous low of 258.47 on December 21. However, since March 21, the market has seen a steady increase, including …
Tag: Canadian cannabis Stocks
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!