Canada’s Supreme Court has ruled that the nation’s ban on the medical use and distribution of cannabis-infused products such as edibles and oils is illegal, rendering it “null and void”. The ruling was unanimous. According to the ruling, Canada’s law restricting medical cannabis use to only dried cannabis flowers, prohibiting the use of any cannabis-infused …
Tag: canada supreme court
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!