A new study published by the International Journal of Drug Policy has found that a majority of medical cannabis patients are using cannabis in replace of dangerous prescription drugs, mainly opioids. For the study; “Patients registered to purchase cannabis from Tilray, a federally authorized Licenced Producer (LP) within the MMPR [the law that allows medical …
Tag: canada mmpr
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!