A new study, recently published online in the British Journal of Pharmacology, details how cannabinoids can play a role in the treatment of skin diseases. Researchers looked at the impact of phytocannabinoids (plant-derived cannabinoids, rather than synthetic counterparts) on epigenetic regulation of skin differentiation genes. The study found that both cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabigerol (CBG), “significantly …
Tag: Campus Bio-Medico University
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!