A national anti-marijuana group is facing thousands of dollars in fines for violations they made while working to oppose California’s Proposition 64. SAM Action Inc. has agreed to the $6,000 in fines proposed by enforcement staff for the California Fair Political Practices Commission for violations they made during their campaign to oppose the marijuana legalization initiative …
Tag: Campaign Violations
- anti-marijuana group, california campaign fines, california cannabis, California Fair Political Practices Commission, california legalization, california marijuana, campaign fines, Campaign Violations, political fines, project sam, prop 64, Proposition 64, sam, sam action inc, sam action inc fine, sam fine
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!