The Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol in Arizona announced yesterday that they’ve collected over 100,000 signatures for their initiative to legalize cannabis, just 50,000 signatures short of what’s required to place the measure on the 2016 general election ballot. The Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act would legalize the possession of up to an ounce …
Tag: Campaign to Legalize Marijuana Like Alcohol
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!