Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) has officially endorsed California’s Proposition 64, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act. LEAP is a group of thousands of current and former law enforcement officials including police, judges, prosecutors, and other criminal justice professionals. “This initiative is the best chance California has to end a failed war on marijuana,” says …
Tag: californiac cannabis
Law Enforcement Group with Thousands of Members Endorses California’s Cannabis Legalization Initiative
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!