Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) has officially endorsed California’s Proposition 64, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act. LEAP is a group of thousands of current and former law enforcement officials including police, judges, prosecutors, and other criminal justice professionals. “This initiative is the best chance California has to end a failed war on marijuana,” says …
Tag: californiac cannabis
Law Enforcement Group with Thousands of Members Endorses California’s Cannabis Legalization Initiative
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!