As you’ve probably heard by now, there are nine cannabis legalization initiatives up for a vote this November; five that would legalize cannabis for all uses – for those 21 and older – and four that would legalize cannabis for medical purposes. Below is a link to the full text of these initiative’s, for those wanting to know the full details of each proposal.
Recreational Cannabis Initiatives:
- Nevada: For the full text of Question 2 click here.
- California: For the full text of Proposition 64 click here.
- Maine: For the full text of Question 1, click here.
- Massachusetts: For the full text of Question 4, click here.
- Arizona: For the full text of Proposition 205, click here.