A resolution urging the federal government to reschedule marijuana has been given approval by the California Senate. Senate Resolution 5 was given approval by the Senate today through its second reading, sending it to a third and final reading. The resolution “formally requests the United States Congress to pass a law to reschedule cannabis, marijuana, …
Tag: california marijuana resolution
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!